Brite Green are recruiting for a number of sustainability roles. Come and join our team.
Who we are
Brite Green is an award-winning sustainability strategy consultancy. We help companies reimagine their business models and practices by embedding sustainability into the way they see the world. From ensuring compliance with legislation to developing new innovative products, we work in partnership with our clients to provide the resource, perspective and expertise to realise competitive advantage through sustainable business practices.
The work we do is wide ranging but we have four main service areas:
- Sustainability strategy: Identifying the critical sustainability issues for companies and incorporating sustainability into business strategy
- Management systems: Designing, implementing and maintaining environmental management systems, including ISO 14001
- Solution implementation: Assessing the options to improve sustainability performance and providing practical support to implement them
- Sustainability reporting: Collecting, analysing and reporting sustainability data for customers
The types of projects we do ranges from one off pieces of analysis through to providing outsourced sustainability management for companies on an ongoing basis.
The type of companies we work with is really varied and includes manufacturers, advertising agencies and professional services companies. We have customers across the UK and US, ranging from medium sized companies to large listed Groups.
We are a small but fast growing company with big ambitions. The roles will be based in our Reading office.
Managers and Business Unit leads:
We are looking for consultants with particular experience in each of our core service areas to grow and develop the business units:
- Sustainability strategy (Strategy design and implementation, including materiality)
- Management systems (including quality, H&S, environment and energy)
We are looking for generalist consultants to join our team to meet the increasing workload from our UK and international clients.
Brite Green works with a wide network of specialist consultants to make sure we're able to offer teams with the right skills and experience to our clients.
How to apply:
If you are successful, you will be invited to an interview and will be asked to provide an example of work or professional writing. Due to the number of applicants we receive, only those who are invited to interview will be contacted. If you have not received an invitation by the 9th May you should assume you have not been successful.
The closing date for applications is the 4th May and interviews will take place in Reading in May, however we would recommend applying early.
Note to recruitment agencies:
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and we will not pay fees to any such organisation.